Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Terminal 3 Soekarno-Hatta Internasional Airport

I was travelling to Bali with Air Asia at the end of May 2010 (during long weekend). Actually it wasn't a holiday for me, I was there to accompanied my mom visiting my sister. Since we were using Air Asia, we checked-in at Terminal 3 Soekarno-Hatta Internasional Airport. I was amazed with this new terminal!

This terminal was opened on April 15, 2009 and currently houses for 2 low cost carriers, Mandala Airlines and Air Asia for domestic flights. This terminal was designed with eco-friendly and modern style, with transparant look surrounded by glass wall, therefore the ray of the sun can easily irradiates inside the building and the passenger can enjoy the view of outside terminal.

Despite having to wait for a delayed flight, I am sure all the passengers will not be annoyed, because this terminal is a very comfortable place. Hopefully, all terminals at Soekarno-Hatta Internasional Airport will be upgraded their 'appearance' like terminal 3.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home