Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hotel 1001 Malam Yogyakarta

I found this hotel through agoda.com. I was interested looking at the pictures. Then when I went to Yogyakarta, I made a booking through them.

To my fascination, when I arrived at this hotel, I wasn't expecting to see the same picture as I saw at the internet. I was quite surprised, that this hotel is really good. It was located in the alley, not far from Tugu Station or Malioboro Street. The staff are friendly and its like staying at your own home. They served breakfast too, the choice are among fried rice (like what I had that day), pancake and sandwiches.

































































































(our breakfast that day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home